One doesn’t have to go far to see that people are just as diverse as the species of Pokémon, and it can be difficult to appreciate such differences. This becomes even more apparent during a Nuzlocke challenge, where one must learn to work with the Pokémon they have as they can’t afford to leave any behind.
You and your friends have been transported to the Pokémon world. Not only that, but the lot of you have become Pokémon yourselves! Whispers of excitement and gaps horror resound as some discover they are not what they thought they would be…
Use www.random.org/lists/ to randomize you and nine of your friends. Be sure to do so twice: one for Part A, one for Part B! If you want to go the extra step, you can even randomly generate the species of Pokémon by type at wyncorporation.com/pokemon/.
Want to do this meme with only a few friends? For example, say you wanted to do this with five: Just type the numbers 1-18 for Part A in the generator and take the top five types from the list and use them; Do the same with Part B.
1. The Bug-type carrot-cat17 that seeks to rectify past mistakes. Larvesta.
I always imagined you to be a fluffy Pokémon with a hard shell, so this fits beautifully.
2. The Psychic-type SnakeMouth that finds solace in silence. Slowpoke.
Dang, you'd be an energetic one for your species!
3. The Water-type IridescentMirage that is intimidating but thoughtful. Azumarill.
Huh. This is perfect. I bet I couldn't have done better if I hand picked it out.
4. The Dragon-type xFoxlanx with a bubbly personality. Altaria.
Okay, I had to laugh. This is you. Let's make it cannon.
5. The Flying-type Toramelle that cannot be tamed. Togekiss.
And I was so sure you were going to be a Swellow or Staraptor...
6. The Ghost-type Shinaruka with their head in the clouds. Misdreavus.
Hmm... Yeah, I can see this.
7. The Fairy-type TyraDragoness that cannot be swayed. Spritzee.
You? A Fairy? Wellll I suppose it works.
8. The Ground-type PandemoniumIllusion that wouldn’t hurt a fly. Nincada.
And when you evolve, there will be two of you. This is great.
9. The Grass-type CurlyHorsefreak with startlingly accurate intuition. Jumpluff.
I just hope you don't get blown away before you can share some insight!
10. The Normal-type TabbyTwist whose feet are set firmly on the earth. Azurill.
This cannot get any more perfect, if only for the fact that you're in the same evolution line as me. I expect nothing less of my left hand man.
Eager to do this with your own friends? Copy the intro above and fill out the information below. Have fun!
1. The Normal-type
2. The Grass-type
3. The Water-type
4. The Fire-type
5. The Electric-type
6. The Fighting-type
7. The Flying-type
8. The Poison-type
9. The Ground-type
10. The Rock-type
11. The Bug-type
12. The Ghost-type
13. The Psychic-type
14. The Dark-type
15. The Ice-type
16. The Steel-type
17. The Dragon-type
18. The Fairy-type
1. that wouldn’t hurt a fly.
2. that’s quiet and withdrawn.
3. with a bubbly personality.
4. with a raging temper.
5. that just can’t stand still.
6. with an unbreakable spirit.
7. with their head in the clouds.
8. whose words may hurt or heal.
9. whose feet are set firmly on the earth.
10. that cannot be swayed.
11. that is intimidating but thoughtful.
12. that seeks to rectify past mistakes.
13. with startlingly accurate intuition.
14. that finds solace in silence.
15. with a frozen heart.
16. with a heart of gold.
17. that cannot be tamed.
18. that is a force to be reckoned with.