Okay, so everyone knows what Pokémon they would be in the Pokémon universe; But with the reveal of Shadow Mewtwo in the game Pokkén Tournament, aren’t you curious to know how you’d turn out if you passed through the world of Distortion instead?
Use a Random Pokémon Generator to select Pokémon, then follow the format below:
1. Species: (species of the first Pokémon)
2. Type: (typing of the second Pokémon)
3. Ability: (ability of the third Pokémon; use Random Number Generator for selection with Pokémon that have more than a single ability)
4. Move 1: (move of the fourth Pokémon; use Random Number Generator for selection)
5. Move 2: (move of the fifth Pokémon; use Random Number Generator for selection)
6. Move 3: (move of the sixth Pokémon; use Random Number Generator for selection)
7. Move 4: (move of the seventh Pokémon; use Random Number Generator for selection)
8. Signature Move: (keep randomizing until you get a same-type Pokémon with a same-type move; choose the move yourself)
Congratulations, you are now a Distortion Pokémon! Show us what you look like: (using the information above, draw yourself and link to the picture)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Alright, here I go! Into the great unknown!
1. Species: Umbreon
Dang, not a bad start! This is right up my alley.
2. Type: Ground/Flying (Landorus)
Not exactly my first choice, but hey, it's interesting at least.
3. Ability: Clear Body (Carbink)
Absolutely no complaints here~ This ability is insanely useful.
4. Move 1: Feint Attack (Trevenant)
Of course my first move would be something Umbreon can actually learn. XD
5. Move 2: Vice Grip (Mawile)
6. Move 3: Growl (Nidorina)
Alright, not the best status move, but it's good to have versatility.
7. Move 4: Withdraw (Blastoise)
Seriously? Two weak status moves in a row? Though I do like this one better.
8. Signature Move: Earthquake (Golem)
And a decent finish~ Golem's moveset isn't exactly exciting, but this attack is solid. Speaking of which, I've become a flat-out physical attacker in this. That's certainly distorted.
Congratulations, you are now a Distortion Pokémon! Show us what you look like:
So I've distorted into a bulky attacker... This is actually a pretty cool result. I would never have chosen any of that for myself, from the typing to the coloration (black is near to the last choice I'd ever use, but black earth is just so lovely), yet it's growing on me already. Yeah, I could pull off a tanky, nature-spirit fox.RESPECT THE EARTH OR FACE MY WRATH.